Nantwich Writers' Group Logo
Nantwich Writers' Group
Sharon J's Writing Blog
Welcome to The Nantwich Writers' Group Web Site
Please feel free to look around - you'll find information about the group's work, our group diary as well as the writing diaries of individual members.
 Home
 About Penny
 Perpetual Story
 News
 Message Boards
 Links
 Bookshelf
 Contact
 Group Blog
 Penny’s Blog
 Sharon’s Blog
 Iona’s Blog
 Chris’ Blog
 Richard's Blog
 Christopher's Blog
 Kate's Blog
 Joan's Blog
 Shirley's Blog
 Carole's Blog
 Kate Allan
 Debi Alper
 Amanda Ashby
 Ally Blake
 Jaci Burton
 Martyn Clayton
 Julie Cohen
 Karen Dindia
 Karen Lee Field
 Liz Fielding
 Kate Hardy
 Fiona Harper
 Jeanne Haskett
 Anna Lucia
 Natasha Oakley
 Kim Rees
 Julie S
 Jack Slyde
 Kate Walker
 Sasha White
 Trish Wylie
 
 All Kinds of Writing
 Another 52 Books
 Characters Journey
 Inner Minx
 Literary Chicks
 MsCreativity
 Scribes' Sanctuary
 Struggling Writer
 The Hopeless Writer
 WriteMinded
 Writesville
 "Knit One, Kill One" by Maggie Sefton
 "The Pact" by Jodi Picoult
 "Common Ground" by Andrew Cohan
 "Dead Simple" by Peter James
 "When The Devil Holds The Candle" by Karin Fossum
 "Being A Bad Girl" by Julie Cohen
 "The Italian Duke's Wife" by Penny Jordan
 A Wife on Paper - Liz Fielding
 O'Reilly's Bride - Trish Wylie
 A Nanny For Keeps - Liz Fielding
 On Writing - Stephen King
 Acid Row - Minette Walters
 Light As A Feather - Helen Dunne
 A Mother For His Daughter - Ally Blake
  Rejection
  Daughters
  Should I or Shouldn't I?
  Writing Can Be A Pain
  I Cried
  Map
  Formula or Not?
  The Group, The Story and The Picnic
  Several Manuscripts in One Place?
  TPN - Total Parenteral Nutrition
Powered by Blogger

Child

Locations of visitors to this page

Number of online users in last 3 minutes


Zokutou word meter
Sherry & Leo
Rejected by HM&B
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
Darcie & Alex
17,221 / 55,000 (31.3%)
Bye For Now
Sunday, July 16, 2006
Am off to London tomorrow until Friday so don't expect to hear anything from me while I'm gone. The fact that I'm not visiting your blog doesn't mean I've forgotten you, I'm simply otherwise occupied. I'll be riding The Eye, seeing Whistle Down The Wind at the Palace Theatre, hanging out in Trafalgar Square, visiting the National Portrait Gallery and doing all sorts of other touristy stuff.

Nothing much to report on the writing front. I've been too busy getting my paid work wound up before I leave to put much into the book but I've made notes and written another couple of hundred words. Not a lot, I know, but a little is better than nothing, yeah? The laptop will be coming with me so that I can write while I'm stuck on my pump during the mornings. I could go long-hand but I know I'd just end up with cramp in my fingers so I'm better off with the lappy.

What else? Nothing much at all. It's too hot to even think, let alone do anything.

LINK
Today I'm going to head you in the direction of Trish Wylie's blog. She has a really interesting 'course' going to help us newbies understand more about the mechanics of writing. I've been following it so far but haven't the time to read the latest installment as I really have to log off and get on with baking a cake now. Nip over and have a look, though. She's being lovely for sharing her knowledge with us.


Will see you all when I get back.




Photo by Jeffrey Alcock


~~+~~

Technorati Tags: Writing
Posted by Sharon J on 4:47 PM   

7 Comments:
Blogger Eva said...

Have a fabulous time, Sharon!

5:35 PM   


Blogger Susan Rix said...

Ooh lucky you! (I'm long overdue my London fix). I know you'll have a fab time, enjoy yourself, and take care!

Sue :-)

8:07 PM   


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
My name is kate and I just found your writing blog. I am writing a novel too, so I will be visiting again. Hope you enjoy London,
Kate.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/bobandkate/AnAnalysisofLife/

11:06 PM   


Blogger Debi said...

Closer ... you're getting closer ... I can see the Eye from the top of our block ...

Is that you waving?

10:50 AM   


Blogger Karen Erickson said...

Have a great time Sharon! Love the pic.

7:12 PM   


Blogger Julie S said...

Have fun!!!

1:22 AM   


Blogger Susan Rix said...

Okay, I've tried to be patient, but where are you?! Are you ever coming home from London? You're being missed and your presence is needed at a great blogparty...
(I hope all is well and you're taking care of yourself)

Sue :-)

1:34 PM   


Post a Comment

<< Home